A Family Affair since 1972
For nearly fifty years and across three generations, the Powers family has provided the highest quality hand cut meat and old-world butchery to New Jersey’s finest chefs and restaurateurs. Now, we invite you to purchase our restaurant-quality meat products in a convenient retail setting, allowing you to serve and enjoy at home outstanding USDA Choice and Prime meats, as well as Grade A poultry.
Poultry continues to be impacted by the Avian flu. Supplies are very short of demand.
This weeks special is:
U.S.D.A PRIME BONELESS STRIP STEAK $19.95
CERTIFIED ANGUS BONE IN STRIP STEAK $12.49
CERTIFIED ANGUS FLATIRON STEAK $10.95
Why it Works
- We’re a federally inspected meat processing plant (U.S.D.A. 5929).
- An inspector from the U.S.D.A visits our plant daily.
- Superb beef, veal, lamb, pork, poultry and specialty items.
- We grind our own meats and offer portion controlled cryovaced cuts.
- Custom cuts available – if you don’t see it, please ask!